Thursday, September 18, 2014

the Grudge nail art

Continuing with the halloween and horror theme - I decided to make some nails inspired by 'the Grudge'. I watched the movies when they first came out, and I don't really remember much except the basics; ghostly girl and boy, that gurgling noise and the black hair coming from the upper corner of the room ;)
But I do remember having laugh attacks throughout the movies... that's my general problem when it comes to horror movies; I'm always able to point out something funny.. But I still like them, and I've yet to find one that I find scary.


I painted the eye and the boy to match the first 2 posters - and wrote 'the Grudge' as well. The rest of the nails have the look of hair to match :)

Tutorial will be up on my YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment