Sunday, August 17, 2014

Green & Mint Nail Art

Tutorial of the week is going to be for this green, mint and gold design with rhinestones, stripes and a baroque inspired pattern :)
I very rarely wear green nail polish, so I decided to force myself to using some. I try to make a wide range of styles and use all sorts of colors to be able to make something for everyone, and I did end up liking this one a lot.


The tutorial will be posted today on my YouTube channel; SCSnails :)

I used;
- Base coat (beauty UK)
- Mint color (elf cosmetics)
- Green (CoolCos)
- Gold and brown acrylic paint (FolkArt)
- Clear and green rhinestones
- Top coat (franken polish)

The brush I used to paint the design was in the size 2/0 - though I would recommend using a thinner brush for the baroque inspired pattern - and it would be a lot easier to use a striping brush for the stripes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment