Saturday, July 19, 2014

SCSnails


Hey there!
Always exciting, starting a new blog. The expectations, the thoughts and considerations, and the ever so important question; Am I able to keep up with it?.
I've been wanting a nail blog for quite some time, but had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to post on it.. Reviews?. Swatches?.. The funny thing is, that I still don't know the answer to this question. I just chose to jump right into it. My new nail art channel on YouTube is the reason why I decided to finally start a blog as well. I'm not really counting on this blog to have a whole lot of long, informative posts - unless I suddenly feel the urge to writing some.

This is more so going to be a place for me to post pictures of the nail art I upload on my YouTube channel. A way for me to share the designs with as many people as possible, by not limiting myself to being one just 1 platform.
I'ts not an attempt of gaining lots of followers, and I honestly don't expect that. But it's a place where I can upload my pictures and a place for me to give additional information about the YouTube videos if I feel it's needed.

Visit my YouTube channel; SCSnails

the following 3 nail designs have all been uploaded to my YouTube as tutorials :)


Pink & gold glam nails with acrylic 3D roses, gold leaf and pink rhinestones.


Black butterfly nail art with 'multi color' clear rhinestones. Butterflies are hand-drawn using ink.


Cute nail design with hand-painted mamegomas, white dots, yellow star shaped glitter and baby blue rhinestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment